Me, of course. I subscribed to the base box, premium box, and luxe box. Why? Because I can and wanted to, so I did. Moving on, this month has been a busy month over at Boxy Charm. I tuned into a live by the owner the other day where he updated his ‘charmers’ on what’s going on as far as delivery time and brand selection. Which I completely understand we are still in the middle of a pandemic so, um, yeah, be kind folks’ people are trying.
The first box I received was my base box which included:
- Clean Skin Club– Vitamin C Brightening Booster MSRP: $49.95
- Ciate London– Everyday Vacay Coconut Setting Spray MSRP: $22.00
- Pur Cosmetics– Festival 2.0 Eyeshadow Palette MSRP: $36.00
- Manna Kadar Beauty– Lip Whip in the shade ‘Faith’ MSRP: $21.00
- Lavish– Quick Color Switch Dry Brush Cleaner MSRP: $17.00
I have yet to use anything due to a lil creativity block and currently waiting for my premium box. So stay tuned for a review on the goodies and how they perform!